5 Rights of Surgery™ Program
This webpage is dedicated to our 5 Rights of Surgery™ Program. Our services include the following:
- Concepts, tools, and resources that allow consumers, caregivers, payers, and employers to ensure that high performance surgery occurs with every patient encounter. Such tools include checklists, smartphone applications, and guides for both clinical personnel and consumers – offered through our website.
- A focus on the power triad of leadership, practices, and technologies is undertaken in all programs to ensure that patients remain in the high performance envelope of safe and great care. Engaged leaders ensure best practices are maintained and empowered by technologies.
- Educational programs that generate education credits for consumers, caregivers, payers, and employers that will entitle learners to earn certificates, college credits, and continuing education credits.
- Webinars and national meetings will be undertaken for synchronous learning and to provide advisory support; and a learning management system will be provided to enable learners to gain new knowledge and skills asynchronously.
- Business advisory services, including business analytics, to help caregivers, their patients, payers, and employers ensure that the Right Tests are undertaken to identify the medical issues; that the Right Diagnosis is provided; that the patients receive the Right Surgery that is safely executed; that the Right Monitoring is undertaken to optimize the outcome; and that the Right Surveillance approach is followed to ensure speedy recovery and mitigate recurrence. The goal is the best sustainable outcome possible with the least risk.
- Additionally, through our collaboratives we are performing numerous research activities in the field of surgery, especially to empower patients to avoid harmful treatments that can erode their quality of life.
5 Rights of SurgeryTM is a trademark of HCC Corporation, licensed to TMIT.