5 Rights of Back Care® Program
This webpage is dedicated to our 5 Rights of Back Care® Program. Our services include the following:
- Concepts, tools, and resources that allow consumers, caregivers, payers, and employers to ensure that high performance back care occurs with every patient encounter. Such tools include checklists, smartphone applications, and guides for both clinical personnel and consumers – offered through our website.
- A focus on the power triad of leadership, practices, and technologies is undertaken in all programs to ensure that patients remain in the high performance envelope of safe and great care. Engaged leaders ensure best practices are maintained and empowered by technologies.
- Educational programs that generate education credits for consumers, caregivers, payers, and employers that will entitle learners to earn certificates, college credits, and continuing education credits.
- Webinars and national meetings will be undertaken for synchronous learning and to provide advisory support; and a learning management system will be provided to enable learners to gain new knowledge and skills asynchronously.
- Business advisory services, including business analytics, to help caregivers, their patients, payers, and employers ensure that the Right Diagnosis of the cause(s) of back problems is being made; that the Right Tests are undertaken; that patients receive the Right Treatment for their back problems; that the Right Monitoring is undertaken to optimize their results; and that in the long term the Right Prevention approaches are undertaken to keep patients safe from causes of back problems and healthcare harm. The goal is the best sustainable outcome possible with the least risk.
- Additionally, through our collaboratives we are performing numerous research activities in the field of back care, especially to empower patients to avoid addictive and harmful treatments that can erode their quality of life.
5 Rights of Back Care® is a trademark of HCC Corporation, licensed to TMIT.